What's new

CRITERION.COM FLASH SALE Starting OCTOBER 11, 2022 starting Noon ET for 24 HRS (2 Viewers)

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
The original 27 disc OOP 2013 boxset had both -- don;t think it's been available for several years. The 2016 9 Disc rerelease in only BD
Wow, that sucks!! I hope they repackaged it to reflect that!!
Hip Hop Fight GIF by Denzel Curry

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
The original 27 disc OOP 2013 boxset had both -- don;t think it's been available for several years. The 2016 9 Disc rerelease in only BD
Hip Hop Fight GIF by Denzel Curry

Maybe I should just (re)sell my mint condition original set for a small profit and repurchase the BD-only set (and maybe save a little shelf/storage space to boot!)... since I have zero use for the DVDs... :P :D:cool:

_Man_

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
Maybe I should just (re)sell my mint condition original set for a small profit and repurchase the BD-only set (and maybe save a little shelf/storage space to boot!)... since I have zero use for the DVDs... :P :D:cool:

_Man_
I feel your pain, space in the collection is prime real estate!!

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I guess I picked the wrong time to be away from the forum. Missed this sale altogether...

Not really a problem. There's always next sale.
the movie drinking GIF
;)...

I'll have to admit this sale seems to have worked differently than others in terms of speed of turnaround. I placed my order Tuesday night & received my shipping notification on Friday. I ordered a Criterion box set from AmaZon(it was a lot cheaper than the Criterion sale price) on Wednesday and it was here on Friday ymmv ...

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
I'll have to admit this sale seems to have worked differently than others in terms of speed of turnaround. I placed my order Tuesday night & received my shipping notification on Friday. I ordered a Criterion box set from AmaZon(it was a lot cheaper than the Criterion sale price) on Wednesday and it was here on Friday ymmv ...

I guess the FWIW post, but both my orders from Tuesday arrived Friday. 2 boxes (5 and 8 items) well packed and all items in excellent condition on first check. Smaller set via USPS, larger group via UPS.

Mine were from early Tuesday and all 2022 releases so possibly easier to make a quick shipment.

Very similar overall, just a bit smaller. Same Ht and Width, but 2 inches thick vs 3 inchs (2 lbs vs 3lb). Overall disc storage pages have the same style (only 9 pages) and included booklet seems to be the same.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks