What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Netflix Manifest (NBC/Netflix) (1 Viewer)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Glad to hear folk are satisfied with how they wrapped it up. I have only watched the first new episode and I might watch some more this week, but I just don't like binging series. I like each episode to sit for a while in most cases. So, I'll be back in some undermined number of weeks.
Yeah, I do that, too. I just watched the penultimate The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel tonight and won't get to the series finale until next week. I'll watch the first of this last batch of Manifest tomorrow. With the writers' strike in full swing, it's going to be a long time before regular TV series come back, so I'm spacing all of these new things out.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I just watched the final two episodes tonight. So, not one a week or a day, but a few a week.

I was satisfied with the ending and off the top of my head I can't think of a better ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xcvbszdfzsfsa
Recent bookmarks