HTF News Editor
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Real Name
Martin Dew
Martin Dew submitted a new blog post

Movies Anywhere app comes to LG Smart TVs
MA-LGTV_Watchlist_1920x108022-1024x636.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
It would have been greater news if Paramount, MGM, Lionsgate/Summit joined MoviesAnywhere.;)

100% agreed.

My digital codes for the Daniel Craig James bond set only redeemed as hd and not 4k in vudu.

I am hearing that on the single versions of the Craig 4k films they are redeeming as 4k.

????

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
It would have been greater news if Paramount, MGM, Lionsgate/Summit joined MoviesAnywhere.;)

Well, let LG owners enjoy this news.

There are complications which I believe will make it difficult for everyone to come onboard.

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
100% agreed.

My digital codes for the Daniel Craig James bond set only redeemed as hd and not 4k in vudu.

I am hearing that on the single versions of the Craig 4k films they are redeeming as 4k.

????

You always want to check this doc before redeeming codes. It's advising to hold those codes for now...

(it's the first sticky in this forum)

https://www.hometheaterforum.com/co...ng-where-to-redeem-your-digital-codes.365714/

Remember if you redeem directly in iTunes (if you use it) they upgrade to 4K for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks