What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Press Release WHV Press Release: Max Fleischer's SUPERMAN 1941-1943 (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
In what might be a strange development, this is now totally missing from Amazon’s listings.

I was prepping my "coming attractions" that I list on my site's home page this afternoon.

I used "MF's Superman" as one of the selected titles.

I did up my home page for Sunday's update and clicked on the links to make sure I got them right.

When I clicked on "MF's Superman", it went to a dead link.

I figured I'd screwed up the link but when I looked more closely, I realized the title was gone!

Dunno what this means, but it feels like a plot thickener given all the bad advance press.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Oh, and FWIW, I have "MF's Superman" - and the upcoming Looney Tunes set - but I've been overwhelmed and unable to get to them.

Still finishing the Superman 4K set!

Benoit Blanc

Second Unit
Real Name
John
Went to its page on Blu-ray.com and it said

Pre-order pending,
check back for updates

So then I clicked on the Pre-order Now button and got, "SORRY we couldn't find that page", and a photo of a dog.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
crystal ball love GIF by HERSHEY’S Cookies ’n’ Creme
...it's a Happy Medium :D ,,,

He's already seen the Specs ...
1683953958094.png
;)!

Douglas R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Went to its page on Blu-ray.com and it said

Pre-order pending,
check back for updates

So then I clicked on the Pre-order Now button and got, "SORRY we couldn't find that page", and a photo of a dog.
It’s on Amazon again, full of bad “reviews” from people who haven’t seen it but have read about it. That shouldn’t be allowed.

jbirdp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay Pascucci
The item is back up on Amazon ($23.79).

Under My Orders, Amazon shows “Arriving Thur, May 18” (release date).

Calm down, everyone!

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
OK, sounds like Amazon got flooded with complaints/concerns and temporarily halted the listing until they heard back from Warner. Happens fairly frequently.

Baenwort

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Cee
Well, this is sad news for me. I'm going to cancel my pre-order and wait until I can pick it up used for <$10.

Hopefully that doesn't take to long as I've been waiting for this a long time. I never got the DVD copy as when I learned about these shorts 15 years ago I was fixed on only getting HD releases.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I’ll check out that review Rick, thanks. But it makes me wonder why no one at the HTF has a review copy? Or perhaps they do and they are still working on it.

I’ve got my copy pre-ordered too. So I’ll also see how it looks next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tarinyanaka
Recent bookmarks